Monday 28 March 2011

Changing Chairs


I recovered the seats of my dining room set a few months ago, however, my hairy cats had completely wrecked them! Luckily I usually only do half a job and hadn't bothered to screw the seats back in to place, so I used the couple of vintage pillow cases I had collected to easily cover the seats and pop them back into place! Now I can wash them whenever and keep changing them when I find new funky vintage designs. 
Now, back to trying to finish off my March knitting project before Friday!
Love Emmax

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Emma! Also, I have finally put your hanger idea on my blog page and linked back to you. I was wondering if you'd like to be a guest blogger on my blog sometime in the future as I really like reading your posts and think you'd be fab!! Let me know what you think. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marie, I would love to! My email is misscurlypearl@yahoo.co.uk - Let me know what I would have to do, very exciting! Emma x

    ReplyDelete