Tuesday 3 May 2011

A St Ives Treat

Well, I haven't blogged for a week or so as I've had the most horrible cold! I'm sure there are quite a few of us out there who have been suffering, but luckily I'm starting to feel a bit more like my old self and I thought I'd get back on the blogging horse. It was my boyfriends mum's birthday on Monday, so off we went to St Ives for the day, one of my favourite places to visit in Cornwall (and luckily it was quite quiet!). We went for some yummy lunch an then took a visit to one of my favourite shops, Cath Kidston. I managed to find the cheapest thing in the shop, buttons!! There are sooo cute and I'm going to try and use them this month on a crafty project.

Even the bag they came in was really cute!

A Postcard I picked up from a Gallery, if you've been to / or live in Cornwall, then you would of experienced this! Well I feel a lot better for doing this little blog and will get my craft on soon, love Miss Curly Pearl x

No comments:

Post a Comment