Monday 30 May 2011

Vintage Hair at Lemon Popsicle Fair

I am delighted to be attending the Lemon Popsicle Fair on Saturday the 18th of June, however I'm actually going to be selling more than my wares! I've volunteered to Jazz up the hair do's of the fabulous ladies of Falmouth, to raise money for Age Concern. I'm going to concentrate on 'Victory Rolls', a 40's vintage hair style, they look absolutely fabulous and are one of my favourite hair styles. I'm also going to do a little instruction sheet, which people can then take home and use to try the style out for themselves at home. So, I now need to get practicing before the big event! So if you fancy some curls from Miss Curly Pearl, send me a message at misscurlypearl@yahoo.co.uk or simply turn up on the day! 

I did victory rolls in my hair for a Jumble sale I organised in March.

Timeless Beauty, Betty Grable with her fabulous, glamorous style! Great Hair do!


Lemon Popsicle Vintage & Handmade Fair
Saturday, 18th June 2011 11-4pm
Love Vintage, Love Handmade, Love Cake?
Then you will LOVE the Lemon Popsicle Vintage & Handmade Fair, featuring some of the South West's most talented crafts people and some of the most beautiful Vintage wares from decades past.

Wish me luck, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment