Friday 11 February 2011

A crafty project - WW2 Snood.

I have been yapping on about learning to knit for a while now, but after talking to my boyfriends mum, it looks like it will be happening sooner than later. In a couple of weeks, she'll be popping round and helping me to get started (i'm much better when someone shows me what to do!). So, I thought I'd show you what I intend to be my first project, here's a wonderful original pattern for a WW2 snood from 1944. 


I really love using a snood in my vintage hairstyles, but have struggled to find anything that looks authentic, so the crafty me (Miss Curly Pearl) got searching and hopefully i'll be showing you the end result very soon! If you fancy having a go yourself, then you can get a free copy of the pattern at http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/hair/snood.htm

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment