Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Brand New Chapter! Turning 30...

I turned 30 last week and I absolutely love it! I'm very excited about this new chapter in my life and can't wait to get started! The last few weeks before I turned 30, I began to get an urge to squeeze in as many new and exciting never tried before things, including posing for life drawing, learning the art of burlesque, learning how to crochet and giving blood for the first time! Also I actual put myself out there and styled vintage hair on 'real people'. I'm not sure what happened, but i'm determined to carry on in this manner, well for the rest of my life! So farewell 20's and thanks for the good times, but hello fabulous 30's and to a much more confident me! 
My first Granny Square 


My Vintage hair Styling

Posing for Life Drawing!

LOve Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment